Specialist Mortgage Advice
Specialist Mortgage Broker in Birmingham
If your situation is complex or ‘out of the ordinary’, having a Specialist Mortgage Broker on your side will prove invaluable. Frequently, customers that contact us have previously tried to get a mortgage with a bank or estate agent and been declined. We’re always happy to help them.
We work from a large mortgage panel consisting of both specialist and high street mortgage lenders.
We will listen to your individual requirements in order to recommend the right product for you. Our Open & Honest Mortgage Advisors will be happy to assist you.
Complicated Situation? – Give us a call!
We receive calls on a daily basis from customers who have been let down by their Bank or Estate Agency Mortgage Advisor, often at the last minute.
These people are usually weeks into the mortgage application process and then get declined for one reason or another. In most cases, the problem should have been picked up by the Mortgage Advisor at the outset!
This can be a very stressful and costly time and may result in the loss of a property.
You’re in safe hands with our team!
Our Experienced Mortgage Advisors are here to help. They have in-depth knowledge of lending criteria and will usually be able to find you a mortgage deal.
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The home buying process isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face.
- We’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest – We’ll take away the stress.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk. Your service is really important to us.
- Mortgage Advice is available morning, afternoon, evening or weekend – whichever one fits best with your work and family. It’s the same service either way!
- We’re not like a bank – We’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages and properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Ask a Question