Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
The whole home buying process can be unpredictable and a little frightening, especially if you are Self Employed. Do not worry, we’re here to support you through the whole process, talk you through what happens and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Often, when buying a home, things don’t always go to plan that’s why having a Self Employed Mortgage Expert on your side will prove incredibly helpful.
Popular Scenarios for Self Employed – Purchase or Remortgage Deals
- Limited Company owners or Sole Trader mortgages
- Income structure – i.e. dividend, salary, mixed-income, retained profit, directors loan
- Fluctuating net profit
- A change in your personal situation
- Contractor or Freelancer Mortgage Advice
- Has your bank refused you a Mortgage? i.e. poor credit, the bank won’t lend enough, lending criteria, auto-decline etc.
- Have you got a strange or complex Mortgage situation and are wanting help?
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The home buying process isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face.
- We’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest – We’ll take away the stress.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk. Your service is really important to us!
- Mortgage Advice is available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends – whichever one fits best with your work and family. It’s the same service either way!
- We’re not like a bank – We’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages and properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Ask a Question