We’ll be here to support you throughout the whole remortgage process, talk you through what happens and when and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Often, when remortgaging, things don’t always go to plan that’s why having a Remortgage Expert on your side will prove invaluable.
Remortgage Popular Scenarios
- Saving money with a Remortgage to a better product.
- Capital raising for large purchases i.e. a home improvement or wedding etc.
- Wanting to fix your monthly mortgage payment to protect against interest rate increases.
- To remove a name from a mortgage. This is rather common in marital separations.
- Debt consolidation. To explore the cost of combining unsecured debts on credit cards, loans, hp etc on to your mortgage. Important, it’s our duty to advise you of the risks involved with securing unsecured lending against your home.
- Been declined? Whether you have a poor credit score, the bank won’t lend enough, you have a mixture of income, not fitting your banks lending criteria etc.
- Have a complex remortgage situation and are in need of help?
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker in Birmingham:
- We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The remortgage process isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face.
- We’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest – We’ll take away the stress, and be here to answer any questions 7 days a week.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk. Your service is really important to us!
- Mortgage Advice is available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends – whichever one fits with your work and family. It’s the same service either way!
- We’re not like a bank – We’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages and properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.
Quick Links to Our Services