Moving House Mortgage Advice
Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
Selling and buying a new home is often compared to being one of the most stressful events of your life! Do not worry, we’re here to support you through the whole process. We’ll talk you through what happens and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Often, when buying a new home, things don’t always go to plan that’s why having a Trusted Mortgage Expert on your side will prove helpful.
Home Mover Popular Scenarios
- Would you like to know the monthly cost and how much you can borrow ahead of viewing properties?
- What happens to your current mortgage? We’ll explain all of your options here for you to compare.
- Offer already accepted and sold subject to contract. Brilliant! You can now leave your mortgage in our hands!
- Have a Mortgage Agreement in Principle Certificate to hand so you’re ready to make offers.
- Having problems? Been to see your Bank’s Mortgage Advisor and were turned away? Do you have a poor credit score, an income mix, the bank won’t lend you enough, or don’t fit their criteria?
- Wanting Mortgage Advice for a complicated situation?
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker in Birmingham:
- We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The home buying process isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face.
- We’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest – We’ll take away the stress.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Are you in need of Mortgage advice for a complicated situation. Your service is really important to us!
- Mortgage Advice is available 7 days a week – morning, evenings or weekends. Whichever one works best for you. It’s the same service!
- We’re not like a bank – We’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages or properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.
Quick Links to Our Services