Having Mortgage Problems?
Having Problems? Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
We may be able to help you! If your situation is complex, having a Specialist Mortgage Broker in Birmingham on your side will prove invaluable. Sometimes, customers that contact us have previously tried to get a mortgage with a bank or estate agent and been declined. We’re always happy to help them.
Most popular ‘Stumbling Blocks’:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Poor credit score
- Strict lending criteria
- Income mix
- Employment status
- Type of property being purchased
- Non-standard construction
- Let to buy
- Mortgage Lender won’t deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your Bank?
- Monthly credit commitments
- Marital status
- New job
- Self-employed / Limited company status change
- Buying with a family member
- Buying from your landlord
- Maternity/Adoption leave
- Below market value purchase
- Fast decision required
- Removing a name from an existing mortgage
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The home buying or remortgage process isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face.
- We’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest – We’ll take away the stress.
- Please read our genuine customer reviews at Reviews.co.uk. Your service is really important to us!
- Mortgage Advice is available morning, afternoon, evening or weekend – whichever one fits best with your work and family. It’s the same service either way!
- We’re not like a bank – We’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages and properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.