First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
The whole home buying process can be unpredictable and a little frightening, especially if you have never done it before. Do not worry, we’re here to support you through the whole process, talk you through what happens and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Often, when buying a home, things don’t always go to plan that’s why having a Trusted Mortgage Expert on your side will prove incredibly helpful.
First Time Buyers – Some Popular Scenarios
- Would you like to know how much you can borrow on a mortgage and the monthly cost ahead of property viewings?
- Seen a property, ready to go and wanting to start your mortgage process?
- Offer already accepted? Congratulations! You can now leave your mortgage to us.
- Are you in need of Mortgage advice for a complicated situation?
- Have a Mortgage Agreement in Principle Certificate to hand so you’re ready to make offers.
- Having problems with Mortgages? Been to see your Bank’s Mortgage Advisor and were turned away. Do you have a poor credit score, an income mix, the bank won’t lend you enough, or don’t fit their criteria?
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The home buying process isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face.
- We’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest – We’ll take away the stress.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk. Your service is really important to us!
- Mortgage Advice is available morning, evening or at the weekend. We’re here at a time that suits you and your family.
- We’re not like a bank – We’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Ask a Question