Help to Buy Mortgages
Help to Buy Mortgages – Help & Support
Open & Honest Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
Shared Ownership Scheme –
With the government’s Help to Buy Shared Ownership scheme, you can buy as little as 25% or as much as 75% of a home and pay rent on the rest. We are able to provide Help to Buy Mortgage Advice on all schemes.
If you can’t quite afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Help to Buy: Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75% of the home’s value) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to.
Equity Loan Scheme –
This makes it possible to buy a home with just a 5% deposit whilst Help to Buy Shared Ownership deposits are typically much lower than buying traditionally.
With a Help to Buy: Equity Loan, the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
Help to Buy Mortgage Options –
There are lots of options and terms and conditions associated with these government schemes. We’re open 7 days a week to talk through Help to Buy Mortgages with you. ( Send us a message )
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll help and support you anytime you need us, 7 days a week! The home buying process isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face.
- We’ll see if you qualify for the help to buy and also if you have more deposit available, we can compare this to a regular mortgage without the loan.
- We’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest – We’ll take away the stress.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk. Your service is really important to us!
- Mortgage Advice is available on a or over the phone – whichever one you’re most comfortable with. It’s the same service either way!
- We’re not like a bank – We’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
- Ask a Question