Broker Bake Off 2019 – #MacmillanCoffeeMorning
The Friday 27th September 2019 marked the day for Macmillan Coffee Morning, an event that the charity encourages others to engage in as a means to raise money for cancer support. Over the years we’ve taken part in many of these, holding the charity close to our hearts and helping where we can.
This year was one of the best yet, with some amazing food brought forward by our brilliant staff.
- Chicken Sausage Roll with Mozzarella and Caramelised Onion (Made by Kayleigh Crawley – Mortgage & Protection Advisor)
- Soured Cream Bundt Cake w/ Butter Glaze & Blackberry Sauce (Made by Anna Braithwaite – Mortgage Technician)
- Double Chocolate Muffins (Made by Laura Aves – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Guinness Chocolate Cake (Made by Mel Blanchard – Operations Manager)
- Carrot Cake (Made by Jo Parnell – Mortgage Technician)
- Toffee Pavlova (Made by Leanne Ashman – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Salted Caramel Cake & Lemon Cake (Made by Tesco, Generously Donated by Kayleigh Steward – Dedicated Case Handler)
- Heroes Cupcakes (Made by Cadbury, Generously Donated by Paula Milner – Compliance Manager)
All of these went down a treat with our staff and our building neighbours, who donated an amazing amount for Macmillan Cancer Support.
We are incredibly grateful for everyone that baked, donated, tasted and had fun during our coffee morning. We’re all very full, but we can’t wait for next years event!
If you would like to donate to Macmillan Cancer Support, you can use the button below. I know both Macmillan and ourselves would greatly appreciate it!